[access-uk] Re: Suppressing page refreshes

  • From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <keaedmondson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:28:13 -0000

I had a look for you, and was about to report that it didn't happen to me, ...
it took about 30 seconds and it did exactly what you said.
I was just checking the internet options tab for you to see if you could change
anything there when it did it and I can't find out why. So though I ca't give
you any suggestions, I can say that you are definitely not going mad and it
isn't JAWS or your computer being stupid, ... well not just yours!
Sorry!
x.