[access-uk] Re: Supernova Question

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:16:20 +0100

Hi Adrien
Only reading your message now. As nobody had responded this morning, I contacted Dolphin who were able to advise that I needed to go to SAM and pick up Eloquence from there and then select it from the synthasisor. Many thanks for your help, I really appreciate that.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>