[access-uk] JAWS scripts for Spotify for a friend.

  • From: Mark Faben <mark.faben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:06:03 +0100

Hello Everyone,

I've a friend who's loosing his eyesight at the moment, and I'm tryign
to help him get more used to using JAWS on his PC as until now he's
been able to muddle through with his eyesight, but as its failing he's
finding it increasginly difficult so wants to be able to get more used
to relying soley on JAWS.

One bit of software he uses a lot is Spotify, and I'll have to try
this out myself on my computer with JAWS under XP so I can guide him
more in using it on his Vista machine with JAWS.

Having tried to use it on his Vista machine its clear it doesn't work
well with JAWS unless I can find some scripts for Spotify and JAWS on
his Vista machine.

Now I've googled and see that there are apparently some scripts for
Spofity and JAWS, but all the links to them I've found so far seem to
point to dead-ends, as I guess they've may have been moved to a
differnt location.

So, does anyone know where there is an active link to the JAWS scripts
for Spotify for both XP (so I can test it out on my computer first),
and Vista, so hopefully I can get this friend a bit more independant
at using his computer and hopefully get him en-route to becoming a
confedant JAWS user?

Hope someone knows where the scripts are hiding!

Thanks

Mark