[access-uk] Re: Stream Problem

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 16:39:47 -0000

What formats are these talking books that are not showing up? Generally
speaking you don't need to update the Stream's software to play files, but for
instance, you need to have the soft pack to play Audible Enhanced formats. The
books have to be placed in the right folder on the SD card too.

Using the companion to transfer books to the Stream is optional so this issue
is very much doubtfully related to the companion software.

To read about the new Stream software release and to download visit

http://www.humanware.com/en-united_kingdom/support/vr_stream_software

HTH,
Amro