[access-uk] Re: Strange thing happening in O/E

  • From: "Tom Lorimer" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:53:45 -0000

Hi Jim,

It's AVG which is showing attachments which aren't there, it thinks any
signature is an attachment.

Here's how to fix it.

Removing the attachment message from AVG.

If you go to the system tray and hit enter on AVG, you can use the context
menu to
launch the control centre.
Use your mouse keys to find the line which says, Email Scanner, and left
click on
it.
Now Tab to Properties and press the Spacebar.
Tab to, Use the shared test configuration, then arrow down to, Use the
personal test
configuration.
Tab to, Configure, and press the Spacebar.
If you Tab to, Check outgoing mail, and uncheck it, this will stop your
emails showing
attachments which aren't really there.

Cheers Tom.