[access-uk] Strange thing happening in O/E

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:42:07 -0000

HI,

I wonder if anyone on the list has come across this anomaly in O/E and has a
fix for it? I keep getting  some, not in all, attachments attached to
e-mail's, which are not there. Jaws 7.0 announces an attachment but when the
e-mail is opened and jaws key and A, are used, jaws reports no attachments.
The security setting in options is unchecked to allow attachments, so its
not that. What's baffling, is that it's not on all e-mail's, only some. Any
one with ideas as to what's going on? I have recently installed AVG free
addition, could that program be causing it?

Using jaws 7.0 with XP Home.

Regards.
Jim.

MSN Address