[access-uk] Strange?

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:18:49 +0100

Hi All.

Having spent the weekend emailing this list and boring everybody rigid about my
router problems everything now seems to be working fine for no apparent reason
so thanks for help and I've saved relevant advice and will take appropriate
action if it happens again.

Apparently Virgin Media do provide a router but don't know what kind of quality
it is or whether they would set it up for us.

Now I am still plagued by this problem of not being able to link onto things in
emails - I removed and reinstalled Jaws but no good and I don't think there are
viruses on here - is it worth using one of the repair Outlook Express options
you find if you search Google or is that risky?  I saw a link about |Outlook
Express 7 but then could only find 6 which I already have.
Or is it worth uninstalling Outlook Express from the Windows XP disk and seeing
if that makes a difference?

Mandy.