[access-uk] Re: Strange?

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:17:16 +0100

Hi Chris.

I have, actually, been using the computer for over five years and I am aware of
setting up the computer so that everything is like Windows 98 but I prefer the
other layout as you use fewer keystrokes, for example windows key c for control
panel - but Brian's computer is set up exactly the same and yet his control
panel works correctly is it anything to do with which jaws layout I am using?
I usually set it to laptop layout which seems logical - I believe if I use
classic then favourites in internet explorer doesn't show up.

As for the laptop staying online now I really cannot understand that but am
grateful for it.

I seem, also, to have been slightly premature as once and only once I could
link onto something in an email.
I can link onto addresses it's links in websites that are included in emails
that won't work.

Hope all of this makes sense.

Mandy.