[access-uk] Stopping emails from the recycle-it lisdt help needed

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:24:54 +0100

Hi all -

I don't know if Graham Longley is still the mod for the Recycle-it list, but I
have written to him without reply [the email to him didn't bounce, so I'm
guessing I've still got his correct contact details] so I am wondering if there
is a second mod for that list. Although I had an email about 10 days ago, from
yahoo telling me I have successfully unsubscribed, I keep getting emails from
the group. Apart from directing them all to my junk folder, can anybody help? -

Andy