[access-uk] Re: Stopping emails from the recycle-it lisdt help needed

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:37:25 +0100

andy, I have forwarded your email to the recycleit list asking the moderator
to look into it for you.  Unfortunately your email address is not in the
accessuk header so we'll have to see if it comes to anything.

regards,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...

  _____