[access-uk] Re: Spamfighter

  • From: "Ray Hazan" <raymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:13:03 -0000

Wendy,

Very many thanks.  Shall give it a try.

Best wishes,

Ray

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 1:50 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Spamfighter

Ray

Unfortunately Spamfighter is not accessible.  I tried it a while ago, and
wrote to the company about accessibility problems.  They simply came back
and said they had heard about this from other blind people.  I don't think
they have tried to do anything about it, but they did give me a full refund.

I now use Cloudmark from www.cloudmark.com, and find it pretty good.  It
puts a spam folder on the list, so you just press control Y to go to folder,
and then either cursor down or press S until you hear spam.

Wendy