[access-uk] Sorting the library in Itunes

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:04:43 -0000

Hi all - Perhaps Kevin or somebody can help with this one.

When I look at an album in the Itunes library, the tracks are listed in
alphabetical order, and not the numerical order as in 01, 02 etc.

I checked the box for track number under options, but all that does is to give
me the name of the song, followed by the track number as in for example,
American Pie, track 06, where what I want is for track 1-5 to appear in the
list first, then for it to read 06, American Pie.

How do I achieve this?

Thanks -

Andy