[access-uk] Re: Sony MZ b100 no power supply

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:43:04 -0000

Hi there Ray.

I think I'd be as well looking again at the specifications web page for this device. There is a battery compartment for a single A4 battery, and I'm sure that's all there is to it. Even if I had to purchase a charger/adaptor separately, I'd also need to purchase a re-chargeable battery for I didn't get one of those with the machine either. Nevertheless, I am quite impressed with the device. It has a built in microphone and although it does pick up the drive running, the quality is very good. The two speakers are very small and the volume is quite low. Pity the device was not a bit larger to accommodate larger speakers, but all in all, it seems to work very well and I don't need to bother with headphones or microphones and associated wires and plugs.

Best wishes. Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>