[access-uk] Re: Sony MZ b100 no power supply

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:42:54 +0100

Hi Colin.

Well, I got the MZ B100 and yes, what a machine. However, I've run across a difficulty straight away. As I will be using the device for interviews, supervision sessions etc, I don't need stereo. I have tried a number of times to change the factory setting of stereo to mono and my sighted wife has also tried this but I cannot get it off the stereo setting. What I do is this.

1 Plug in my remote control/headphones.
2 press the record button then pause.
3 press the Play Mode button - This is the second of the row of buttons, immediately below display.

I listen to the sound of my fingers on the built-in microphones and nothing changes, so I press the Play Mode button again, and again and again. But for some reason, the device is not cycling through the play options. Any ideas Colin?

Best wishes. Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: <chairman@xxxxxxxxx>