[access-uk] Re: Skype help please?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 08:48:52 +0100

Hi Doris,

An excellent post.  Just to add that if you have Window-Eyes, you can use
1.3, it is just as accessible as 1.2, although neither are fully accessible,
or should I say easily usable.  I think you can access most functions, if
you are familiar with mousing around.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx