[access-uk] Re: Skype help please?

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:47:15 +0100

Yes, I use skype.  AS far as I am concerned, the program is accessible
although during the setup process you have to use the mouse pointer keys in
order to read certain information.  Once you have set it up there is no
problem.  I don't know about reading text mesages which is one of the
facilities of skype, I guess you would need to set up one of the hiper
active windows to do that but as I am not all that conversent with that sort
of thing I will leave that to someone else.  BBBBBut as far as using skype
to talk to people there is absolutely no problem.