[access-uk] Re: Skype can anyone help please

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:58:22 +0200

unfortunately, the hotkeys do not work the same way when you change language, they must have the initial of the menus and option words in the language you have selected. I know, I tried using the standard hotkeys for English before having to play the guessing game.

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>