[access-uk] problem with Outlook Express dictionary in OE6

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:46:38 +0100

Hi all,

I am running windows XP home, Jaws version 8.0 Internet explorer 7 and Outlook Express 6 on an Acer laptop.

If I copy the text of an e-mail into Microsoft word and then spell check it it spell checks using the US dictionary even if either myself or who ever has written it has written it in UK English.

I did have problems recently with items scanned in via Kurtzweil 1000 version 11 spell checking in word using the US dictionary, however I do not know if the problems I am experiencing are related to this.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon