[access-uk] Skype abroad

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:18:46 -0000

Hi all -

We're going to be in Morocco for a couple of weeks, and need to keep in touch
with somebody back here. We don't have Skype on our mobiles. Is it possible
when abroad to say buy a Skype card with credit on it to use in a special Skype
phone? If so, where would we look to find a Skype phone, are they in Internet
cafes for example?

I know something of the kind can be done, as I use to get calls to my land line
that cost very little, from somebody using a Skype phone in Ecuador -

Andy