[access-uk] Re: Skype abroad

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 20:35:48 -0000

Hope you have a good time there Andy.  Dare I offer a tip - unless of
course you've beenthere before?

Put your money into different pockets in such a way that when and if
you end up bartering, you can pull out a small amount and say that's
all you've got.  If needs be, you can then pretend to see if you have
any more money, from a similarly lightly loaded pocket.

If they see you pull out a wad of cash, you've had it.  They won't
budge far downwards.

Great country though for a break.

George.