[access-uk] Sky repairs service

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:43:34 -0000

Hi,

Forgive me if this is somewhat O/T but had a phone call tonight from a
company claiming to be "British satellite repairs".  I think they were
trying to sell me extra service cover for our Sky dish and HD box.  I didn't
go far with the discussion as they have called a few times in the past and
I'm not convinced by them so was wondering if others on list have had
contact and how they have responded and also wondering as a Sky subscriber
do we get service / repair cover as part of our ongoing service?

As I say forgive me if it's o/t but I couldn't find much info on the Sky
website itself,

Cheers,

Phil