[access-uk] Sky Accessible Listings Problem

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:26:40 +0100

Hi List.

I regularly use the accessible Sky Listings to set up remote recordings and was
doing so right up to late last night. I've just gone to the site to set up
another recording only to find that I can no longer click on the link to
activate the remote recording request.

Instead of a link reading something like "Record this Programme, click here" I
now just hear remote record, and although I can still tab to this as though it
were a link, its no longer identified as such by JAWS versions 13 or 14, and
entering on it does nothing!

Are there any other users of this facility who have also discovered this today?

I'm hoping its just a temporary glitch, but before reporting it to Sky I'd like
to see if any others are having the same problem.

Regards.

Darran