[access-uk] Re: Aftershokz Bluez battery indication

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:37:14 +0100

Ian, I know the bluetooth battery indication works with thesee two phones as
both my plantronics legend and my senheiser headsets report the battery
level fine on both phones. This issue is isolated to the aftershokz.
Cheers,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...