[access-uk] Re: Silence a keystroke?

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:21:09 -0800

Hi Sunil,
        I figured out why it works for you and not me. It all depends on your
setting within Jaws as to whither  you have the basics settings set to
laptop or desktop. I switched to Desktop and it reads previous and next
email. I use a laptop with a cordless keyboard.  So its either switch to
desktop or use laptop with jaws saying control period.

Peter