[access-uk] Re: Silence a keystroke?

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:18:36 -0000

Hi peter

I don't have JAWS 6, but this might require a bit of editing in the script file. It really isn't very good that JAWS still thinks you are using control+. rather than control +l - there are functions in the script language that as far as I know should allow JAWS to work out exactly which key you are using to activate that particular script. perhaps if there are any good Samaritans on here with the right version they will be able to send you a modified jss file that will sort this out for you. A thought: if you don't want to use the numeric keypad, have you tried using the laptop keyboard layout instead? It will work on desktop systems as well.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>