[access-uk] Re: Short-Term Broadband Contracts

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:40:59 +0100

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions about short-term broadband
contracts.

The property does indeed have a working BT line, so that would be no
problem.  Mobile broadband would perhaps be an option, but we thought it was
better to look at broadband through the landline first as it seems to be the
more reliable option as the mobile reception struggles to get a 3G
connection.  Now that I know that I'm not asking for the impossible, I will
follow up the suggestions.  I have used Plusnet myself but didn't think they
did such short-term deals, but will certainly look there first.  I have also
had no problems at all using Plusnet in the past and have always found their
customer services, on the rare occasions when I've had to use them, very
helpful and knowledgeable.

Caroline.