[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 and Internet Explorer

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:15:25 +0100

Ar so does that happen on say a Sony Veo then? If so I apologize. I have an Acer laptop and an Asus netbook, neither of which displayed a browser choice. In fact, the Acer laptop did come with Vista Home Basic but did a clean install of Windows 7 Home Premium over a year ago.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 26/10/2010 18:12, George Bell wrote:
Somebody better tell Sony that then.  The option screen to install
other browsers still comes up first time you select Internet, but if
you do choose Explorer, it tells you it is already installed, and then
you are launched into IE's options.

George.