[access-uk] Setting up the volume - found the answer.

  • From: Colin r. Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VICUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:38:49 +0000

Greetings,

I am fully aware the stereo mix or what you hear method is not the best way
to record from the net but at the time, it was answering an enquiry.

I mostly use totalRecorder which has it's own driver hence no need for
concern as to what is going through the sound card other than making sure
the driver works properly.

From Colin Howard who  lives near Southampton in
Southern England.