[access-uk] Re: Service Pack 2?

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:08:05 +0100

Hi Joan,

As I had previously said, I installed SP2 when it first came out and =
have
had no problems with it at all.

The additional security it gives you is well worthwhile.

Don't forget, if you don't like it after it has been installed it can =
always
be uninstalled.

That being said, it is still installed in my PC.
=20

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home)
john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx