[access-uk] Re: Serial cables

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 15:37:56 +0100

Chris, when Peter comes home I'll get out the cable and get him to tell me
what you want to know, I had to buy it for my laptop to BN as I couldn't get
it to work cable-wise in any other way, I found this off the braille light
group, but the cheapest anyone had bought was £30 and I wasn't going to pay
out that much, its Only a cable with the right ends on it! lol

Christine.