[access-uk] Re: Sense Player.

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 09:51:22 +0100

Hi.

I believe you can record radio stations on both the stream and the sense player. I don't know if it works with online streams, but it should work with FM. I'm happy to be corrected if this is not the case.

Cheers,

Mo.

On 14/09/2023 09:01, Mandy wrote:

I just feel tempted to try the Sense Player and if I am able to use my 1 TB card all the better.

Why can’t we record radio station though?

How do you get things like Audible to work?  Do you have to download some Android apps and can you do this directly to the player?

I totally agree that the Stream 3 an Sense player are in competition:  I might have to keep both.

Mandy.