[access-uk] Selling copy of JAWS and best place to place braile display

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:17:52 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I'd like to sell my copy of JAWS v 9. Just wondering if I'd be able to do this
under the licence agreement?

Also, I've got a focus 40 braille display. I don't use it much as it doesn't
feel very comfortable having the keyboard positioned on top of the in built
rest. Does anyone have any tips on the best position to place it on my desk?

Thanks,