[access-uk] Re: Selling copy of JAWS and best place to place braile display

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:01:14 -0000

Rip off.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:34 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Selling copy of JAWS and best place to place braile display

Hi.

You should be able to sell the license of Jaws, however you need to be aware
that you'll have to transfer the license to the new owner.  There is an
administration fee of I think £75 for doing this.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohammed Adeel" <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>