[access-uk] Re: Samsung N145 or other Netbook recommendations for a friend

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:59:39 +0100

Aw ok thanks for the suggestion.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 21/07/2011 09:34, Elliott Barnes wrote:
From looking at higher models, the N150 Plus looks like it would be a
better option; it houses a dual-core Atom processer with 1 MB of cashe
as aposed to the 145 Plus which only contains 512 KB, and 1 GB of DDR3
RAM as aposed to DDR2 which offers grater speeds.

Ebuyer have it for £258.
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/251966

Hope that helps.

On 20/07/2011, chris hallsworth<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hello all.
I am after recommendations on netbooks please on behalf of a friend
Hannah Day. This is just for interest at the moment but she may be
considering purchasing one if the repair of her laptop is hard to
justify than a new machine. The netbook she likes the sound of is the
Samsung N145 Plus. I found the product out through the Tesco Direct
website. She is particularly interested in what the keys are like, as
she prefers a standard to near standard sized laptop keyboard.
All offers are greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Chat soon.
--