[access-uk] Re: Samsung N145 or other Netbook recommendations for a friend

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:57:58 +0100

Hi Chris,
I am using a Samsung N145 plus at the moment. The keys are the square lap top type keys but, obviously, they are a little closer together than on a bigger lap top. I've had mine for about five months and the only alteration I've made is to upgrade the memory from one GB to two. I'm sure Hannah would find it okay to use. If I can help any further, just let me know, off list if you want to.

Cheers,
Sandra.