[access-uk] Re: STUCK WITH ITUNES LIBRARY

  • From: David Griffith <daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 22:16:08 +0000

Sorry for the garbled original message, I obviously got a little tired and did
not spell check properly.
I am glad you got past  the hurdle.

I did a podcast on playing Music with iTunes which seems to work even with
iTunes 12 for me at least. I still get a good experience in actually playing
music.   Which part of iTunes are you finding difficult?
I use iTunes Match so I am not that experienced in the mysteries of synching
which is I think the worst part of iTunes and why personally I decided to go
the iTunes match route to avoid all the hassle.

David  griffith