[access-uk] STUCK WITH ITUNES LIBRARY

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:49:04 -0000

Hi all,

After a crash on my laptop and having not used ITunes for a while now, I went
into ITunes only to be asked for a library name to continue.  I don't remember
what it is and it's not offering me anything I recognize.

I don't want to lose my existing stuff either so would value some help on what
to do now.  Presumably I must have given my library a name at some point, or
maybe there's a default, and I'd be glad of some confirmation on this.

How I wish I liked ITunes, even just a little bit ... <Smiles>

As always, thanks for all help forthcoming.

Carol P