[access-uk] Re: [SPAM-MED] Mail for Apple Ipod Touch

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 20:10:59 -0000

Hi Carol,

Can help with the auto-refresh.  If you look under the I Phones, Settings,
General there's a mail configuration.  Or it may be just under Settings,
sorry dont' have my phone at hand to check.  But there is definintly a
setting in there for mail auto, how much time to wait before the next sync,
and manual which you can double-tap to activate.
Regards,
Barry.

database 5921 (20110302) __________