[access-uk] Mail for Apple Ipod Touch

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:44:52 -0000

Hi all,

I'm probably missing some tricks but am not too happy with the simple mail programme in Ipod Touch. Maybe someone can help me out a little ...

First, there doesn't seem to be any way of preventing mail coming in if you go into the mailer and start looking around. (Before you know it, it's there, wanted or not ...)

I know that I can read a page starting at the top, or from cursor, but it seems a long way around when you want the buttons at either end.

Finally, when I go to reply to a message, exactly how to I ensure that I've positioned the cursor correctly to write above the information that my email has been sent by Ipod Touch?

Any hints and tips to improve my mail reading/writing experience would be most welcome. Thanks.

--
Carol P