[access-uk] Re: SP2 and some incorrect information

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:20:48 +0100

Hi,

I suppose it depends on the way that ZA protects against this, and the =
way
that the trojan operates.  If the trojan connects to the Internet =
directly,
then yes, the MS firewall would block this.  However, if it just logs =
the
keystrokes in a file, then this wouldn't happen.  However, I don't =
believe
that the basic versions of ZA would actually do this.

Andrew.

** vacation ## d