[access-uk] Re: SKY HD and recording

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 09:27:06 +0100

Hi
To add to this. Is connectivity to the Plus box \high definition or otherwise able to be made by usb2 or firewire. I would like to take the files off the internal Harddrive for use on computer.
Alternatively is there a usb or pci card for sky digital input. I realise this would need a connection and a Sky card but this would be oK.
Gordon McFarlane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>