[access-uk] Re: SKY HD and recording

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:19:13 +0100

Andy, obviously I don't know who told you that you couldn't connect Sky Plus
to a recording device, but its simply not the case! I've got my Sky Plus box
connected to a DVD recorder and a VCR with absolutely no problems.
Recordings to the hard drive, DVD's and video cassette all operate as you'd
expect.

Darran