[access-uk] SCANNING SOFTWARE TO WORK WITH WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM AND JAWS 10

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 20:47:33 +0100

Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase software, for installation onto my PC in order to
convert scanned text into speech (i.e. I want something which can be installed
onto my PC rather than buying a very expensive stand-alone scanner equipped
with speech). I understand that Scan2Text 2 may work with Windows 7 Home
Premium. Does anyone know if this is, in fact the case? Are there any other
solutions which anyone would recommend?

I'm looking to scan post and books.

Many thanks,

Kevin