[access-uk] IMPORTING FILES INTO WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 20:41:24 +0100

Hi all,

Can anyone please advise me how to import music from a folder, in My Documents
into Windows Media Player? A friend has built a PC for me and has saved all my
tracks in my documents. However, in order to access them more easily I wish to
import them into Windows Media Player but don't know how to go about this. I'm
using Jaws 10 and Windows 7 Home Premium.

Many thanks in advance for any help and apologies if this is a daft question as
I'm not very familiar with how WMP works.

Regards,

Kevin