[access-uk] Reward points and cashback sites: Anyone using them?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 13:14:36 +0100

In today's Radio 4 Moneybox  the subject of reward shopping sites came up.
Two mentioned were RPoints and Greacypalm.  You can read more at:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/moneybox/5021022.stm

The story is a little way down the page,.

Seems that with RPoints you get a fiver credited you for joining.  The MB
program does caution of hidden charges, including loading of delivery
charges.

Wonder if anyone here has signed up for one of these.

I should warn that the RPoints site has a Shockwave demo which doesn't work
for me, but the site should be fairly usable for those who know their screen
readers.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx