[access-uk] Re: Repairing Windows XP

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:01:18 -0000

Ah no, recovery disks will not just bring your system restore back; it will in fact format your hard drive and reinstall the Operating System and software that came with the PC. This may or may not be what you're after, but hope that helps anyway. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>