[access-uk] Repairing Outlook Express

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:33:16 +0100

Hi all,
I was hoping my friend would post this query, but ah well, no worries.
Anyway I will be seeing her this Saturday for the day, and one of the jobs
will be to try and repair her Outlook Express so that it at least runs. I
suggested to her that I'll attempt to delete her identities folder. Will it
fix the problem whereby she can in no way start Outlook Express, as if she
tries to it just doesn't run. She currently uses Outlook, but prefers
Outlook Express over the former. What else could I do in order to fix the
above. Thanks in advance.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr