[access-uk] Re: Removing AVG

  • From: "Steven Hicks" <CITSENGTWENTY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:31:56 +0100

There should be an option in the control panel, add remove programmes. There is also an option on the start menu group if I remember correctly.
Assuming that she is using MS-Windows XP but it will be similar for other operating systems.

You can contact me off list if I can be more specific with some help,

Steve.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>