[access-uk] Re: Registry cleaner

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:13:14 -0000

Hi Eleanor

I know I'm a little late on this, but for anyone else, C Cleaner can be
downloaded from the whitestick site.  I use it but am keeping an open mind
on the topic of registry cleaners to see if one of the others is any better
than the reg cleaner provided with the C cleaner program.

Alex
klango ID: alex-thynne
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx