[access-uk] Re: Red Rose Emoticon

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:49:24 +0100

It's possible it draws on an image library already on your computer. Here's a
list of MSN emotacons you could play with to see if they magically pull an
image out of the air. It was the third result on a google search I did for you.

Emoticons

Use emoticons when you're messaging with friends to show them how you really
feel. Emoticons are emotional graphics--visual ways to express the way you
feel when words alone just aren't enough. Try out all of the Messenger
emoticons:

table with 7 columns and 36 rows
To send this:
Type this: